How To Remove The Vsun Peak On Bell Motocross Helmet? To remove the Vsun peak on a Bell Motocross helmet, gently pull on the peak to detach it from the helmet after removing all four screws. Use a flathead screwdriver if it is stuck.
If you want to remove the Vsun peak on your Bell Motocross helmet, all you need to do is follow a few simple steps. We’ll guide you through removing the peak, ensuring a seamless transition and allowing you to customize your helmet to your liking.
Whether you’re looking to replace the peak or prefer the helmet without it, our step-by-step instructions will help you achieve the desired result.
Methods For Removing The Vsun Peak On Bell Motocross Helmet
If you’re looking to remove the Vsun peak on your Bell Motocross Helmet, you can try a few methods. Whether you prefer to use locking pins or gently pull and use a flathead screwdriver, I’ve got you covered.
1. Using Locking Pins:
To remove the Vsun peak using locking pins, follow these steps:
- – Begin by locating the locking pins on each side of the peak. These pins are responsible for securing the peak in place.
- Take a flathead screwdriver and insert it into the small hole located at the base of the locking pin.
- Gently twist the screwdriver counterclockwise to loosen the locking pin.
- Repeat this process for the other locking pin on the opposite side of the peak.
- Carefully pull the peak away from the helmet once both pins are loosened.
- Be sure to store the peak safely for future use.
2. Gently Pulling and Using a Flathead Screwdriver:
If you prefer a different method, gently pull the peak and use a flathead screwdriver to assist you. Here’s how:
– Start by firmly but gently gripping the peak with both hands.
– Slowly and steadily pull the peak away from the helmet, applying even pressure.
– If you encounter any resistance, you can use a flathead screwdriver to help pry the peak away from the helmet.
– Insert the screwdriver between the peak and the helmet, being careful not to scratch the helmet’s surface.
– Gently twist the screwdriver to create leverage and loosen the peak.
– Continue pulling and prying until the peak is fully removed from the helmet.
– Remember to handle the peak with care and store it safely.
Removing the Shield and Adjustable Visor:
In addition to removing the Vsun peak, you may need to remove the shield and adjustable visor. Here’s how you can do it:
1. Removing the Shield:
– Locate the release mechanism near the helmet’s temple area on each shield side.
– Press the release buttons simultaneously to unlock the shield.
– Lift the shield upwards to remove it from the helmet.
– Clean the shield thoroughly before reattaching or replacing it.
2. Removing the Adjustable Visor:
Look for the visor screws on each side of the helmet, usually near the forehead area.
– Use a suitable tool, such as a Phillips head screwdriver, to loosen and remove the visor screws.
– Once the screws are removed, carefully lift the adjustable visor upward to detach it from the helmet.
– Clean the visor and helmet surfaces before reassembling.
Always refer to the manufacturer’s instructions or consult a professional if you are unsure about removing parts from your Bell Motocross Helmet. Taking proper care of your helmet is essential for both safety and longevity.
Frequently Asked Questions For How To Remove The Vsun Peak On Bell Motocross Helmet
How Do You Remove The Visor From A Bell Helmet?
What Is The Purpose Of The Peak On A Motorcycle Helmet?
How Do You Remove A Painted Logo From A Helmet?
How Do I Stop My Helmet From Making Wind Noise?
To stop your helmet from making wind noise, consider these options:
1. Wear earmuffs or insert foam/fleece to muffle wind noise.
2. Use balaclavas or face masks to filter out wind noise. 3. Remove the peak of the helmet to improve aerodynamics.
4. Gently detach the peak by removing screws or using a flathead screwdriver if it is stuck.
Follow these steps to remove the Vsun peak on your Bell motocross helmet. First, locate the locking pins on each side of the peak. Gently release the pins by pressing on them and then lift the peak upwards to detach it from the helmet.
If the peak is stuck, you can use a flathead screwdriver to pry it loose gently. With these simple instructions, you can remove the peak and customize your helmet to your liking. Remember to handle the helmet and peak with care to avoid any damage.